Wat Phra Nang Sang

The grounds of this historic temple are where the Battle of Thalang took place in 1785. Inside are three very old statues of the Buddhawrought in tin; they are the largest in the world and date from a time when tin was regarded as a semi-precious metal.

The bellies of the three big statues each contains a smaller statue, from which derives their name, "Monks in the Belly" in local vernacular. or "The Three Kings" in formal language. Located on Thepkrasatri Road, in Thalang Town at the tracffic light.